Community Concern for Cats has a special Valentine for you this weekend, Feb 13 -14!
All our loving cats may be adopted for a discounted fee of just $75 each — a $50 dollar savings from our regular fee of $125. This includes spaying or neutering, all vaccinations, deworming, leukemia testing, microchipping, any needed medical treatment, and advice.
CC4C’s Valentine weekend special adoptions will be held at:
- Walnut Creek PETCO and Pleasant Hill Pet Food Express from 1:00 to 4:00pm.
- Lafayette Pet Food Express adoptions will be held from 12:00 to 3:00pm on Saturday and from 1:00 to 4:00pm on Sunday.
“Our cats make the best Valentines because they keep saying “I love you” long after the chocolate and flowers have vanished. You should bring the whole family down to select your Valentine cats because you will want to make sure that everyone is happy with the choice before you adopt,” says Gemma Osendorf, CC4C president.
When you adopt a cat, they give you love and someone cute and warm to:
- snuggle with you while you read
- cuddle with you on the couch
- rub your ankle, butt your hand for petting
- greet you at the door, and purr at any time
- be around you where ever you are
- nap and sleep with you
- and they are never judgmental! and love you unconditionally!
President Gemma Osendorf shares, “Community Concern For Cats doesn’t have a shelter, but instead keeps its cats in private homes with fosters that care for them. That way we know our cats and can help you select the cats that would fit your life style.”
Community Concern For Cats is an all-volunteer, non-profit cat rescue, helping people help homeless cats and kittens in Contra Costa County for 30 years. See our many available cats on our website or visit our Facebook page.