CC4C’s adoption program matches each cat with a home that it will have for the rest of its life. Adopting a cat is a lifetime commitment and CC4C strives to provide you with many helpful resources and information about transitioning cat into its new home, food and nutrition, health care, etc. The adoption process takes time, so please come early to our adoption sites to work through the process and paperwork. We prefer that all family members living at home participate in the adoption process to ensure the best match. CC4C does not do third-party adoptions (e.g. a gift to another person). What cat is best for you? and Why to Adopt Two Kittens Instead of One?
To research which CC4C cats are available for adoption, please visit our Available Cats page. Please note that not all of our cats and kittens are posted here, especially during kitten season when we are overwhelmed with new kittens.
You may download and complete an Adoption Application and send it to the email listed on the cat’s profile.
- First Kitten (under 1 year) – $150
- Second Kitten (under 1 year) – $125
- Young Cats 1 – 6 years – $125
- Adult Cats 7 – 9 years – $100
- Senior Cats 10 years and older – $50
What Your Adoption Fee Covers
- FVRCP (distemper) and Rabies vaccinations appropriate to age
- Flea treatment
- Any medical treatment that was deemed necessary prior to adoption