CC4C had great fun hosting the CatVidFest last September. Those who braved the heat were rewarded with a spectacularly cute and funny reel of some of the best Internet cat videos on the planet.
We want to celebrate again this year at a local theater. And we want local talent to make up the reel.
We know they’re out there – those crazy, cute, cuddly or courageous cats that you’ve captured on camera or camera/phone.
LOOK OUT Speilberg and Lucas!
10 EXCITING ENTRY CATEGORIES
- Baby Cuteness
- Krazy Kats
- Smart Kats
- Costumed Cats
- Hanging out in strange places
- Black Cats Rule
- Cats ‘n Kids
- Real Men Love Cats
- Senior Moments
- Videographer under age 12
Please consider creating a video for our contest and making your cat a star. We are really excited to see all the clever videos that we know you are out there making.
And we are looking forward to hosting a viewing night at a local theater tentatively scheduled for mid February 2015.
5 Steps to Enter
- Choose a CATegory from the list below and shoot your video (on DVD, CD, Phone or Camera).
- Complete and sign the VIDEO SUBMISSION FORM.
- If there is a person in your video, complete a Model Release form for each person. The person(s) in the video or the guardian of a minor needs to sign the form.
- Mail forms to: Community Concern For Cats, P.O. Box 3795, Walnut Creek, CA 94598
- Submit your video one of two ways: Drop Box: (check our website for more information coming soon) OR mail a CD or DVD to the above address. Please write the title, your name and contact info on the disk.
- If you send your entry on a CD or DVD and wish to have it returned, please include a self-address, postage-paid return envelope, otherwise it will not be returned and will be considered CC4C’s property.
- Deadline: All entries to be considered by our selection committee must be postmarked by midnight November 30, 2014.
- Maximum length of each video submission is 3 minutes (Note: Our selection committee may choose to edit or exclude).
- Videos must be suitable for all ages, including children.
- Any text included on video must be in English.
- Please do not use copyrighted music or images.
- All featured cats must be treated humanely.
- The Premier Show date will be announced after 9/30/14.
- Assignment of Rights
- By submitting video images to Community Concern For Cats (CC4C), you grant CC4C, a perpetual, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, distribute, and otherwise exercise all copyright and publicity rights with respect to those video images at its sole discretion, including storing it on CC4C servers and incorporating it in other works in any media now known or later developed including, without limitation, published books. If you do not wish to grant Community Concern For Cats these rights, it is suggested that you do not submit a video. CC4C reserves the right to select, edit, and arrange submissions, and to remove images from the CC4C website at any time at its sole discretion.
- Entrants warrant they own all rights to the photos, music and have permission from any models/persons used in the making of the video that is submitted. Entrants will indemnify and hold Community Concern For Cats harmless from and against any and all loss, damage, costs and other expense arising out of claims, whatever their nature, resulting directly or indirectly from breach of this warranty.